Schneider Electric – международная компания, эксперт в управлении электроэнергией – известна в России и еще более чем в 100 странах мира комплексными энергоэффективными решениями для гражданского и жилищного строительства, промышленности, энергетики и инфраструктуры, центров обработки данных и сетей. Сегодня Schneider Electric – это 110 000 лучших специалистов, которые делают энергию безопасной, надежной и эффективной.
1) Industrial Project Management
- Industrial Project Management (Facility): assure the management of industrial projects within an entity.
- Manage a cross functional team within the entity
- Is a representative of the entity as a participant in localization, transfer and re-balancing projects.
2) Material Productivity Leader
- Is responsible for reaching plant productivity targets regarding cross-functional plant’s productivity plans on direct Material Costs , i.e.: supplier changing of which internationalization and localization, outsourcing and technical productivity (QVE, process and/or part improvements,…)
- Collects productivity improvement ideas from the support functions, (plant diagnosis, mobility studies, PEP, TCO calculation, value analysis…). Submits the proposed ideas to the decision-making process
- Building productivity plans with support functions: Product Engineering, Logistics, Quality, Mfg Engineering (Methods), Plant Purchasing Manager (PPM) and Buyers
3) Technical antenna
- Represents the product knowledge to contribute to product - processes problem solving
- Attending Board Of Change meetings if it’s necessary to boost technical productivity actions, in support of the plant MCO (Manufacturing Change Owner).
We are looking for a highly motivated engineer to join our unique super-modern plant in Komunar town near Saint-Petersburg.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Strong organizational skill, assertiveness, and reliability
- Ability to set up plans and to follow up on their execution
- Coordinating and Leadership skills
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams
- Management of meetings
- Management of support resources outside the plant
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to carry out costs analysis, e.g.: total cost of ownership, investment cost and payback period
- Vocational skills and experience in two of the following areas : Logistics, Quality, Methods, Purchasing, Product Engineering
- Communication skill (ability to work with international teams. Speak fluent English)
Performance criteria and evaluation:
- Material productivity regarding supplier changes and technical actions
- Spend transferred (included rebalancing program transfers)
- Number of parts localized