The ZMS is a two stage, main pipeline, horizontal pump for the most stringent demands in process and transfer services. Its design includes a first stage double suction impeller for NPSH optimization and a between bearing design perfect for petrochemical applications, as it complies with the API 610 standard (BB1 type).
- Axially split, horizontal, double stage (for higher heads) centrifugal pump
- First stage double suction impeller for NPSH optimization
- Foot or Near-centerline mounted
- Double volute casing
- Closed impeller
- Side-Side nozzle arrangement
- Pipeline services: Mainline and Booster
- Oil-extraction technology: on land and offshore
- Refinery technology
- Chemical / Petrochemical industries
- General industry
- Metallurgical and steel industries
- Combined heating
- Power stations
Heavy-duty process design according to API 610 latest edition (BB1 type)
- Ring oil lubrication.
- Other methods of lubrication available.
- Replaceable wear rings for casing and impeller.
- Fan and Water cooling available.
- Materials of construction per API 610 (other materials on request)