The process and transfer pump of ZLM design was developed for stringent demands. Is a special main pipeline pump recommended for applications with change of the flow during the lifetime of a pipeline.
This horizontal pump with double suction impeller and a between bearing design is perfect for pipeline applications as it is constructed under the API standards. The additional diffuser ensures a high efficiency. By changing the impeller and diffuser the BEP can be shifted in a wide range to achieve low power consumption and a long lifetime of the pump. It can also be used for other applications.
- Axially split, horizontal, single stage centrifugal pump
- Foot or Near-centerline mounted
- Double volute casing
- Thrust compensation by double suction closed impeller
- Diffuser arrangement for high efficiency and low radial forces
- Easy changing of impeller and diffuser to ensure best performance in a wide range
- Side-Side nozzle arrangement
- Pipeline services: Mainline and Booster
- Oil-extraction technology: on land and offshore
- Refinery technology
- Chemical / Petrochemical industries
- General industry
- Metallurgical and steel industries
- Combined heating
- Power stations
This pump is recommended for applications with change of the flow during the lifetime of a pipeline.
- Heavy-duty process design according to API 610 latest edition (BB1 type)
- Ring oil lubrication (other methods available)
- Replaceable wear rings for casing and impeller
- Fan and Water cooling available
- Materials of construction per API 610 (other materials on request)