Siemens Corporate Technology department is looking for a passionate data scientist with a solid analytical background. You should be excited with conducting data analysis in a large multinational corporation and creating data mining / machine learning assets while digging into customer’s domain area. You will be involved in state-of-the-art application of machine learning to massive datasets coming from real world engineers and end-product users, from sensors installed at water/oil supply networks and gas turbines to steel production systems and high speed trains.
What are the responsibilities?
- Participate in development of analytic components in industrial intelligent systems for anomaly detection, predictive analytics, forecasting, signal processing
- Dive into huge, noisy, and complex real-world behavioral data to produce innovative analysis and new types of predictive models of engineering behaviors and manufacturing processes performance
- Explore the untapped potential of big data for design, engineering and analysis tasks and devise revolutionary approaches
- Advance the state-of-the-art in the field, including generating patents and publications in top journals and conferences
- Apply deep learning techniques to large-scale, real-world problems
- Fast prototyping, feasibility studies, specification and implementation of data analysis product components
- Working with customers to understand algorithm requirements and deliver high-quality solutions
What are the requirements?
- Degree in mathematics and/or statistics
- Practical experience in data mining, machine learning, knowledge discovery, artificial intelligence, signal processing, time series forecasting
- Hands-on advanced proficiency in handling and analyzing large data sets
- Knowledge in optimal computational environment required for data processing, mining and machine learning
- Programming languages: Python
- Scientific publications and references or proven successful industry experience
- Great interest and motivation for applied research
- Upper intermediate English
Would be beneficial:
- Experience in Deep Learning tools like - Pylearn2, Caffe, Theano, PyTorch
- Experienced with the information technology aspects of data collection, organization, and integration
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure
What do we offer?
- Full time position
- A-class office in the city center
- Corporate trainings
- Corporate medical insurance
- Corporate pension program
- Fitness compensation