What are my future responsibilities?
General operative duties for supplier quality management (SQM) in the location / factory
- preparing quality reports for the BU SQM
Involvement in the definition, implementation and development of the commodity organization and SQM-related processes
- participation in realization of BU Commodity Roadmaps and SQM-related BU processes
- involvement in the BU SQM-Network, e.g. personal participation in decision-making meetings
Supplier quality management for series/project production and return of material (SCM) in the location / factory
-Evaluation and development of suppliers in the project phase. Commodity: casting, machined metal parts
- Implementation and controlling of an effective and efficient incoming goods inspection considering BU requirements
- Implementation and controlling of an effective complaints management including review of effectiveness of corrective measures performed at the supplier,
e.g. by checking 8D reports in terms of content, supplier audits
- regular analysis of supplier quality
- support with fast and competent root cause failure analyses
- support with technical knowledge when determining and implementing appropriate corrective measures at the supplier
What do I need to qualify for this job?
High technical education in automotive, machinebuilding or mechanical engineering
Minimum 3 year experience in supplier quality work.(Qualification of suppliers; parts; 8D, FMEA, Control plan,MSA, SPC methods, VDA 6.3 audits)
Good communication skils. Team player. English, intermediate level.